The following compilation is from the CETA project Directed by Victor Ronovech - it is not always reliable.
Please use only as a jumping off spot for further research. Corrections welcome!
Rosa Cemetery, Route #10
BUNTO, John ? ?
DICK, Nicholas 73y April 16, 1846
FRANCE, Rachel 77y October 24, 1880 Wife of William
FRANCE, William ? ?
HULL, Damon 21y December 23, 1807
ROSA, Benjamin 77y August 25, 1844
ROSA, Catherine 92y February 5, 1896
ROSA, Eli 29y 1866 Co I 72nd Reg NYV
ROSA, James 72y May 20, 1874
ROSA, Polly 60y January 6, 1866 Wife of James
ROSA, Polly B. 81y October 1, 1854 Wife of Ben
WILSON, Frances C. 2y January 1, 1882
WILSON, William 31y June 5, 1888 Son of William & Hattie
WOOD, Inez & Pearl 2y May 29, 1888 Children of Mr & Mrs John Wood
WOOD, Julia 6wks April 25, 1890 Dau. of Mr & Mrs John Wood
September 2019 - corrections to above and the following information from Phyllis (Betts) Place:
- John Bunto was the father of my great-grandmother. Family records have him born about 1822.
- John's daughter (my great-grandmother) was Addie Leonard (b.12-5-1859 d.8-10-1898. Our family records have her as Mary Adelaide Bunto, but known as Addie. Her daughter, Frances (Leonard) Townsend, while she was still living told me that she was buried in Rosa Cemetery, she believed somewhere in the lower front right corner without any marker, which Frances had wanted to do. France was going to take me there and show me, but due to her age and health, we were never able to do so. My sister, Linda, is married to a Rosa and the Rosas buried here are his relatives also. Attached is copy of Addie's death certificate.
- Find-a-Grave has the following for William France: b.4-5-1801 d.3-16-1855
- Polly Rosa, wife of James, maiden name BRINK
- Polly Rosa, wife of Benjamin, maiden name BEARD